The designed buildings of the Váci 113 – Office Park complete the area surrounded by Váci Road – Fiastyúk Street – Viktor Madarász Street – Rákos canal, by creating elegant, livable, well-usable internal roads and courtyards also for pedestrians. The courtyard and the pedestrian passages opening towards the Rákos canal will create the green heart of the building complex, which will be accessible for the tenants and the pedestrians of the city as well. The interior roads can be accessed only by the most important vehicle traffic (e.g. fire fighters, ambulance) to avoid interruption of the pedestrian traffic. With this solution, the pedestrians can get into active connection with the continuous green surface along the canal.
The entrances of the office buildings, the restaurant, café, shops, and the conference room are located on the ground floor. The glass façades of the buildings are divided by frames, braking the homogeneity with green-roofed boxes, which enable each tenant an own external connection, reflecting the building’s green, sustainable character. The terraces set back on top of the higher buildings strengthen the connection with the lower buildings. The investment is designed according to internationally acknowledged environmental rating system. The sustainable systems of the building decrease the water- and energy consumption, and the emission of harmful gases of greenhouse effect.
– covered bicycle storage, changing room and shower rooms are created for the people who work here
– on ground floor, a green roof is created on the slab of the parking areas, planted with trees
– the planted species require little irrigation, are native and adaptive
– the rainwater is collected in separate cistern for irrigation, this way the amount of the used drinking water reduces, and the load on the sewage water network also decreases
– water-saving sanitary installations are built-in, reducing the water-use of the building this way even more
– in order to decrease the amount of irrigation water, dripping irrigation system is established
– energy-efficient mechanical installations are installed, with reduced energy-consumption
– LED-lighting on the whole area of the building (including also tenements)
– consumption of the tenements can be measured individually, motivating the consumers this way to be more economical
– as much as possible will be reused from the waste that is created during the construction
– we choose construction materials with high reused material content
– the proportion of the glazed and solid surfaces of the façades considers the natural habitat of the birds